Friday, July 31, 2009

Dreams Work!

For sometime now I have felt a heavy burden on my heart and a profound need in my spirit for Life Crowns to do a seminar that says, Dreams Work! The witness in my spirit has said Life Crowns cannot ignore this task, lest it ignore the voice of God. Take this transformative foretaste as the beginning of a great seminar to come.

Repeat after me....

Dreams work!

Again...

Dreams work!

Again...

Dreams work!

Dreams are not who you want to be, but who you already are! You don't know it yet because the lights are still out.

Say, it's time!

It's time!

To put limits on myself!

(Repeat)

It's time!

(Repeat)

To set deadlines and goals!

(Repeat)

It's time!

(Repeat)

To make my dreams come true!

(Repeat)

Dreams work!

(Repeat)

Dreams work!

(Repeat)

Dreams work!

(Repeat)

Dreams work!

(Repeat)

Dreams work!

(Repeat)

Dreams work!

(Repeat)

Dreams work!

We said it seven times. Now, put on the light.Think of a light switch turned on and off every 1-2 seconds. Before you could blink it’s off, and you see nothing. Think of faith as a room, the light’s turned on one second and you see what’s in the room, but before your eyes could embrace them, it goes off. I dare you in the darkness of your ignorance (when the light is switched off) to take the hand of the God that "calleth those thing which be not as though they were." (Rom 4:16). Turn the light on. Someone blessed with wisdom from on high, wisdom from the only wise God, stated:

"Faith calls those things that be not as though they were. After teaching on the subject of faith for the past sixty-five years, I have learned that there is nothing quite so hard for Christians as calling those things that be not as though they were."

Repeat after me...

Dreams work!

Turn on the light!

(Repeat)

It's already there!

(Repeat)

It's already there!


My deepest thanks for stopping by. Don't forget, abundance is in the room with you, just turn on the light of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment